Friday, March 7, 2008

ROCK -N- NOODLZ

I have what my friend Stacy calls "high class problems". I was invited to participate in a Baby Boomer Divas weekend getaway in Daytona Beach, FL. I was ecstatic until I learned the date--April 19. Problem is I have a fundraiser at Kent Lake Elementary School on April 18. I could not find a late night Friday flight or an early morning Saturday one from Detroit to Orlando, Daytona or even Jacksonville. I am so bummed out. I had to say no.

BUT!!! I am going to have a rockin' good time at "Rock -N- Noodles". There's no problem there.

I just wrapped up my first magazine article for Strut. It was a blast. I got to interview Skye Hoppus, Karen Newman, April Boyle and my own band mate Kara Rasmussen for a story on how to demonstrate the knack, attitude and power of kickass chic!